Where might you have seen our work?Small places create combinations, but crosses that occur cannot provide many combinations. So be careful in making justifications, especially SEO.
Last updated: Oct 21, 2022
What is jQuery?
If you are a novice website developer, then knowing what jQuery is and how to use it will really help your work.
Advantages of jQuery
Why is an understanding of what jQuery is so needed? What is jQuery for web development? Here are some of its advantages:
In addition, many companies also use jQuery on their websites. The ability to use jQuery will be very useful in the web development field.
Help Developers with Code Writing
The simple jQuery writing system will be very easy to understand, even for website developers who are beginners in the programming world.
Create Animation Easily
Although jQuery has various advantages that are very useful for creating websites, this application also has disadvantages. Here are some jQuery flaws that you can find:
- Incompatible versions - Currently, jQuery is available in various versions. Therefore, there are several versions of jQuery that are compatible with other versions.
- Lightweight interface features - The existence of a lightweight interface feature in jQuery can cause problems in the future.
- Open source application - jQuery is an open source based software. Applications like this are very prone to problems because there is no standard that regulates them.
- HTML manipulation - jQuery allows you to perform search, selection, and manipulation of DOM elements in HTML pages.
- CSS Manipulation - You can manipulate CSS elements by using the 'css()' method.
- Cross-browser compatibility - jQuery is compatible with a wide range of modern browsers.
- Event handling - jQuery supports event handling such as mouse button clicks.
- Using AJAX - You can develop a responsive website that is rich in features using AJAX technology.
- Built-in animation - You can create custom animations using the 'animate()' method.
WDYT, you like my article?