Where might you have seen our work?Small places create combinations, but crosses that occur cannot provide many combinations. So be careful in making justifications, especially SEO.
Reader Revenue Manager
Last updated: May 05, 2023
What is Reader Revenue Manager?
Reader Revenue Manager is a new tool released by Google that allows content publishers, especially news publishers, to activate subscription or contribution features on their websites.
This is regardless of whether the website is developed for monetization purposes or not.
This tool is now available to news content publishers who have access to the Google Publisher Center.
Basically, this tool aims to make it easier for users to subscribe to your content using their Google account.
With these tools, content publishers can determine prices and payment methods based on their preferences.
How Reader Revenue Manager Works
After knowing what this specific revenue manager tool is, now is the time for you to find out how this Google tool works.
This tool from Google offers publishers flexibility and control over how they attract users to read and subscribe to their content.
As the paid content trend continues to grow, these tools provide opportunities for news publishers to increase revenue while building a loyal customer base for their websites.
This tool has several conditions that you can find out about in the points below.
- You can use the subscription feature if you want to set a price point for content access for readers.
- This feature can also be used when you want to restrict access to some or all of your content (for example, if you split your content into two versions: a free and a premium version).
- This feature can be used to support user convenience, especially if you want users to choose a price point that is comfortable for them.
- You can take advantage of the contribution feature if you want to offer one-time or recurring contribution options.
- Using this feature, most of your content can usually be accessed for free.
Benefits of Reader Revenue Manager
Basically, these tools are used to make it easier for content publishers to manage their users.
Some of the benefits of using this revenue manager tool for publishers include:
- Direct interaction with users: Users can share their e-mail address, thus enabling direct contact in the future.
- Easy to operate: This tool is easy to operate, so you don't need any special technical skills. You can manage payments and improve the reading experience for users.
- Maintain user engagement: Users can stay signed in wherever they are logged in to their Google account.
- Payment with minimal transaction fees: Transaction fees, including credit card fees, are quite affordable, at only around 5%.
- Increase conversions: Streamlined payments and operations make it easier for users to subscribe to content from your website.
WDYT, you like my article?