Where might you have seen our work?Small places create combinations, but crosses that occur cannot provide many combinations. So be careful in making justifications, especially SEO.
Google My Business
Last updated: Feb 13, 2023
What is Google My Business?
Google My Business (GMB) is a free tool to promote your business on Google. These tools allow you to provide detailed information about your business, including your location and what products or services are offered.
Creating a profile on Google Business is a great way to increase the visibility of your business on the internet. This is because information from Google Business can appear in SERPs, Google Maps, and even Google Shopping.
However, this tool is only available to businesses that already have customer contacts. This includes businesses with physical locations such as shops or restaurants as well as businesses that provide services by meeting clients in other locations, such as consultants.
Benefits of Using Google My Business
After knowing what GMB is, now is the time for you to know its benefits. Check out the explanation below.
1. Gaining Credibility from Reviews
The first benefit you will get is gaining credibility from reviews. Have you ever found a business name on Google Maps with a 1–5 star rating? Yes, that's what's called a review of your business.
Reviews can show that you have good feedback about your business. The reviews can also increase user trust. The better the reviews are, the more credible your business will be in the eyes of users.
2. Provide Detailed Information for Users
One of the benefits of using a business account is that it can display detailed information about your business to users, starting from the products or services, opening hours, and office locations.
In addition, this tool also allows you to notify customers if there are any temporary changes. For example, you can mark your business as temporarily closed or open at certain hours on public holidays.
3. Increasing Business Visibility on the Internet
Another benefit you can get is being able to increase the visibility of your business on the internet. Make the best possible business profile, providing information that helps users find your business.
This is because profiles displayed on Google Business will also be displayed on Google Maps and even Google Shopping. This will automatically increase the visibility of your business on the internet.
How to Create A Google My Business Account
Then, how do you create an account on Google Business to support your marketing process? Here are the steps for creating it:
- Sign in to Google Business using a Google or Gmail account. You can use an old account or create a new one to create a business profile.
- Enter your business name, then select a category.
- Specify the location of your business . Make sure to enter the correct address so that users can more easily identify your location.
- Fill in your contact information to make it easier for users to contact you. You can enter various data regarding your business, such as phone numbers, websites, or even social media.
- Start managing your business with a new business profile.
WDYT, you like my article?