Where might you have seen our work?Small places create combinations, but crosses that occur cannot provide many combinations. So be careful in making justifications, especially SEO.
Last updated: Sep 13, 2022
What Is AJAX?
Some of the AJAXweb development functions are as follows:
Increase Website Speed and Responsiveness
One of the functions of AJAX is to increase website speed and responsiveness. This is because AJAX will only request the data needed to the server so that the process of sending data by the server can be faster.
With AJAX, visitors don’t have to wait too long to get the information they need when accessing web features such as comments, chat, and more.
Fetching and Sending Data from Server
In addition, the function of the AJAX is to exchange data asynchronously. It allows the browser to remain usable during a request to the server until the server sends a response to the browser.
Update Display Without Reload
AJAX exchanges data in the background which causes updates that occur will not reload the page. AJAX allows you to provide a better user experience without reloading the page repeatedly.
How AJAX Works
AJAX web development is a collection of techniques. In a web-based application, AJAX works as follows:
- Furthermore, the process of exchanging data on the server asynchronously will be carried out using XMLHttpRequest.
- When the server has received the data, the server will process it and send the data back to the browser.
- After the browser receives data from the server, the data can be displayed on the web page in response to user requests. Of course, this process can be done without reloading or creating a new page, because the process is executed asynchronously.
AJAX has several advantages that you can consider before implementing it in your web-based application. Some of the advantages of AJAX web are as follows:
- Supports Asynchronous Processing - user requests can be handled effectively because it uses XMLHttpRequest, so, dynamic content can be rendered with higher performance.
- Optimizing User Experience - AJAX improves browser performance and makes websites run faster, thereby optimizing user experience.
- Improved Compatibility - AJAX is compatible with almost all browsers such as Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Opera, and others. AJAX is also compatible with ASP.NET, J2EE, PHP, and other programming languages.
WDYT, you like my article?