The demands of digitization make writer position increasingly needed by startups and various government agencies. It's not about learning how to make the right article, it's more like guidelines for creating articles and learning about SEO.
This work requires us to have in-depth knowledge to guide the target reader at the message we are trying to convey and to answer the reader's question.
In fact, a writer is required to understand various persona of prospective readers in order to have measurable content planning and the right target audience.
The common questions asked to us (from internship candidates and full-time employees).
- I have never written, but I want to be a writer. Where should I start?
- I want to start learning writing faster, what topic should I start with?
- How long should I write to make an appropriate article?
- How does SEO become important in content writing work?
- What kind of posts that drive organic traffic to my blog?
- What tools should I learn to help my activities as a writer?
I will make it easier. I will focus on the questions above, including related and relevant topics to support the main answer.