Conversion Rate is the percentage of the number of users who finished their intentions (doing conversion) of all users who have watched your ads/website/email/CTA in which they are created to convert the users.
High conversion rate shows the success of your web marketing and design. It means there are many people who want what you offer, and they can get it on your website.
Low Conversion Rate Issues
Low conversion rate shows that your website are having problems, such as:
- Your site design and landing page are complicated or not efficient for visitors
- Your offers do not make sense (too expensive or less attractive for the targeted audiences)
How to Increase Conversion Rate
First, consider your offers. Increase your conversion rate by changing your offers. If your offer is the best, many people, indeed, will visit your site.
Second, optimize your sites for conversions:
- Test different elements on your web page to see which variations drive the conversion rate
- Make sure your title contains clear information
- Enlarge the size of the button on your site or use contrasting colors
- Set the element position of the important page (such as forms or buttons) in a visible place
- Use strongly persuasive sentences / call-to-action (CTA) to persuade people to take an action
- Use high quality picture of products only
- If needed, add videos on landing page
- Make sure your site and landing page work fine with mobile display
- Add chat or phone feature to help the prospective customers contact you
Find other important terms in the following SEO Terms: