You got to get used to sharing your thought on the right place, apply for cmlabs contributor now?
Where might you have seen our work?
Small places create combinations, but crosses that occur cannot provide many combinations. So be careful in making justifications, especially SEO.
Last updated: Mar 29, 2021
Disclaimer: Our team is constantly compiling and adding new terms that are known throughout the SEO community and Google terminology. You may be sent through SEO Terms in cmlabs.co from third parties or links. Such external links are not investigated, or checked for accuracy and reliability by us. We do not assume responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any information offered by third-party websites.
Content research is conducting research in the form of analyzing content that has been previously uploaded and content from competitor webs. With this content research existent, the user's website will improve to a higher quality as well as boost website performance and reach a wider audience.
Content Research Components
- LSI Keyword Analysis
- Competitor Content Strategy Analysis
- Searching for Internal Links in Competitor-Owned content
- Examining Research Results and Related Literature
- Content Optimization That Has Been Successful
- Collaboration with Experts
LSI Keyword Analysis
LSI Keyword is a component of SEO. Our process in managing LSI keyword research is by utilizing search engines. Ways of working:
- The study, analysis, keyword recommendations from search engines
- Analyze users' search intent against certain keywords
Competitor Content Strategy Analysis
Competitors who play in the same niche tend to have similar strategies with users, therefore there needs to be a strategic analysis to go one step further.
Ways of working:
- Analyze competitors outlines
- Analyze content systematics & content presentation
- Prepare a more comprehensive outline and draft
Searching for Internal Links in Competitor-Owned Content
The new Google algorithm update, allows bot crawlers to understand the relationship between content through internal links. By studying the linking patterns of competitors, will enrich our strategy. Ways of working:
- Analyzing internal linking techniques & patterns in competitors' content
- Analyzing the Anchor Text used
- Analyze link placement in articles
Examining Research Results and Related Literature
Research and literature that can enrich information are the main resources in enriching strategies. Rich content is not only a large number of words but also quality.
- Collect & review trusted related references
- Analyze components in quality resources
- Adapt and reprocess important data
Content Optimization That Has Been Successful
Content has unique and different engagement patterns. By optimizing content that has been successful, we can both study and experiment on treatments.
- Monitor the performance of published content
- Perform on-page and off-page optimization
- Look at engagement patterns in content
Collaboration with Experts
Experts have different points of view as well as capable experiences. We want to absorb as much knowledge as possible from various points of view.
Consult regularly with experts, both SEO and content specialists to get the best recommendations. Provide space to express ideas in writing, be it in the form of a blog article or something else.
Note: We have attached some of the most common questions asked by users below, along with their answers. To use the cmlabs Keyword Ranking Tracker application, you don't need to request for a quote from marketing. Please click login to the application.
WDYT, you like my article?