CAREER AT CMLABS
JOB DESCRIPTION OF DATA SCIENTIST
Data scientist is one of the professions that is currently being sought after by technology companies in line with the development of Big Data. The main duty of a Data Scientist is that managing and analyzing both quantitative and numeric data and filter the data information so that it results in accurate and valid data information that can be used for the importance of a company.
Data scientist oriented to the world of business and IT. By a large amount of data currently, that is generated by humans or devices, makes the development of technology continue developing every day. So, it needs a Data Scientist to manage and handle the data information that is obtained by humans or a device.
By the success of digital transformation, it is undeniable that it is a good and balanced collaboration between humans and machines. So, for developing and optimizing industrial revolution 4.0 also needs the help of humans in managing and handling data.
The Duties and Responsibilities of Data Scientist
- Grouping and organizing the irregular data based on means of coding and mathematical modelling needs.
- Validating the current algorithm to analyze the various data sources which are obtained to get the targeted results.
- Analyzing a company's data using mathematical concepts.
- Have responsibility for a quality data company.
- Researching the data obtained.
- Using big data.
- Improving data collection procedures to insert relevant information to build analytic systems.
- Doing management, cleaning, and verification of data integrity that will be analyzed.
Being a Data Scientist is not easy, so it needs a person who is able and has sufficient ability to be able to support this job properly. Even some people who have an education background as software developers also are not necessarily capable. Here are skill qualifications that must be mastered to be able to enter this profession.
- Understand the analysis tools
- Have knowledge about the basic statistic
- Understand the statistic analysis
- Understand the machine learning
- Have knowledge about programming language
- Knowing and understanding calculus and aljabar linear
- The ability of programming
- Data mining
- Have good communication
- Have Critical thinking
- Able to work individually or team
- Work in detail
- Have the acuteness of business
- Have an intuition about data
- Creative and innovative
- Have an excellent mathematical ability
- Discipline and able to solve the problems well
Software and Tools That Should be Mastered
- SAS(Statistical Analysis System)
- BI Tools
- DWH (Data warehouse)
- Microsoft Excel
The General Requirements As a Data Scientist
To be a Data Scientist, you should master and understand well about the skills that you must have as we have mentioned before. You also should have the responsibility and high commitment while working and doing the task well. Besides, you must have an education background in IT and mathematical science or a relevant major.
Educational Background and Experiences
- Minimum Bachelor degree majoring in Informatics Engineering, Informatics Systems, Statistics, Mathematics or relevant major.
- Have experiences or internships in the related field.
- Have a minimum two years experience.
- Have experience in using and managing the database.
Currently, there is no internship program available in CMLABS Jakarta. Please check this page again on the 1st date of every month.
CMLABS Office in Jakarta | Jl. Pluit Kencana Raya No.63, Pluit, Penjaringan, North Jakarta, Postal Code 14450, Phone (021) 666 044 70
Congratulations, currently CMLABS Malang opens recruitment for position that you want. Apply now?
CMLABS Office in Malang City | Jl. Seruni No. 9 Lowokwaru, Malang CIty, East Java, Postal Code 65141, Phone (0341) 475 665
Online Sign Up Form
Before sending your application form, please check a few important point you must include in the Curriculum Vitae here.
Our work ethics and culture
Currently, CMLABS is one of the few startups that applies work practices and thinks openly. We uphold the freedom of thought of each individual. The ideas you give are very important to the team and the company.
We believe that every individual is unique. Each of us has a different life experience. The number of years we have lived is not always the main thing. How you think and solve problems is important.
For every internal candidate who will join CMLABS, dare yourself to speak up your thoughts or ideas, to provide critical (even harsh critics) to every employee or other intern in the company.
Why Choose CMLABS
CMALSB is a Jakarta-based startup engaged in SEO Services for Enterprise. Currently CMLABS also operates in Malang to reach brilliant talents in one of the most developed education city in Indonesia.
Our company was established not long ago, we have been active since the beginning of 2019, and today we have two operating offices. Both are ready to develope to be one of the best in Indonesia.
Read further about CMLABS in About Us.
THE BUSINESSES AND ENTERPRISES COLLABORATING WITH CMLABS
Through the website, Gnomon, the Singapore-based online store has succeeded in selling high-quality watches all over the world online and offline. With mature design and ongoing SEO activities, Gnomon Watches has now managed to become one of the major online watch providers on a global level.
Onelabs co is a start-up incubator and accelerator in Indonesia from Bank OCBC NISP. Currently, this incubator houses several startups such as RuangMom, KoalaKos, Prospeku, e-LIVING, PintuKelas, and AkuAaktif. Onelabs co is filled with experienced innovators to provide the best contribution.
Indonesia Hotel Chain
Until today, CMLABS has assisted various hotels and hotel chains throughout Indonesia. With high competition from the online travel agent network, various hotels are collaborating with CMLABS to compete in the digital channel. At present, we assist approximately 2 hotels and 1 hotel chain.
Terms and Conditions
Here are the important information you must include in your CV:
- Personal information, including: full name, email, date of birth, and address;
- Education history, from high school to college;
- Work experience, including part-time jobs if any;
- Attach other documents that may increase your self-promotion value;
- For further information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Content Marketing Labs will update the information for the internship program and full time on the 1st date of every month. If the internship or full time position you are looking for does not exist, please check back in the next 1 or 2 months.